Chikara® is a long lasting total weed killer, meaning, when used at the correct rates it will control most annual and perennial weeds for up to 6 months depending on rate. For best results mix Chikara® with a quality glyphosate such as Roundup Pro Vantage 480. This will kill the weeds which are present, and also lay a residual barrier which will prevent any other weeds which try to grow.
Chikara® is a water dispersible granule formulation for use as a non-selective residual herbicide on natural surfaces not intended to bear vegetation, permeable surfaces overlying soil and hard surfaces (railway ballast only). This is ideal for paths, fence lines & gravelled areas.
If you are looking for an alternative cheaper brand then look at Paradise 50g.
- Long lasting total weed killer that, when used at the correct rates, it will control most annual and perennial weeds for up to 6 months.
- Chikara® is a water dispersible granule formulation ideal for use on paths, fence lines and gravelled areas.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For best results mix with Roundup. This will control weeds for upto 6 months and lay a residual barrier which will prevent re-growth and new weed formation.
- Use 150g/ha with 200-400 litres of water for longer lasting weed control.
- Best results will be obtained when Chikara® is applied in early to late spring before new weeds have germinated.
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Use Tank Cleaner to avoid contamination on your next spray.
- Avoid spraying Chikara® in windy conditions as drift can occur which may cause damage to neighbouring crops.
- It is not recommended to use Chikara® on areas which may later be used to grow crops or plants.