As grass weeds can be very invasive and reduce the growth in trees, particularly around new plantations and hedge rows, it is imperative there is an effective solution.
Falcon is a selective herbicide for the control of monocotyledons (grasses) in a range of broadleaved crops including trees & forestry. This product can be used through a knapsack or a boom sprayer and is safe for use on trees and hedges as an overall or spot treatment. As a contact herbicide, Falcon weed killer will only kill the grass it touches. If you require a longer lasting product, look at Gem Granules.
- Key Benefits:
- - Selective herbicide for controlling aggressive and invasive grasses (monocotyledons) around trees and hedges.
- - Can be used safely on trees and hedges as an overall or spot on treatment.
- - Falcon is a contact herbicide therefore it will only ever kill the grass it touches.
- Our Recommendation:
- - Use the higher dose on larger perennial grasses or when treating in cooler conditions.
- - Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or re-applied.
- - Falcon & Shogun are alternative brands but the same product.
- - Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves when handling Falcon.
- - Weeds must be emerged at the time of application. To reduce the risk of any resistance Falcon application should be made to young, actively growing weeds.