Finalsan is a powerful contact herbicide for the total weed control of grass, moss, algae and many common broad-leaved weeds on areas such as paths, vineyards, orchard crops and lawns. Finalsan is a total weed killer that DOES NOT contain glyphosate, instead its active ingredient is 186.7g/l pelargonic acid. Rapid desiccation is caused by the active ingredient penetrating the waxy layers of the leaf cuticle and destroying the cell membranes of the plant’s epidermal cells.
- Contact herbicide for total weed control on areas such as paths, vineyards, orchard crops and lawns.
- Fast acting on actively growing, young weeds.
- Shows some effectiveness against horsetail.
- Controls annual and perennial weeds as well as algae and moss.
- Does not contain glyphosate- uses pelargonic acid (fatty acids) instead!
- Suitable for knapsack and boom spray use.
- Has desiccant properties.
- Fully biodegradable in plants and in soil.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Do not cut treated turf until one day after treatment.
- For best results apply in temperatures greater than 15°C and when rain is not forecast for the following 12 hours.
- Save money and time and mix in Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.