Flexidor® controls a wide range of broad-leaved weeds in top fruit, bush fruit, summer fruiting cane and soft fruit, vines, hops, forestry, ornamental plant production and amenity vegetation. It is notably effective on a variety of weeds such as poppy, fat hen, speedwell, mayweed, nettle, redshank and volunteer oilseed rape. This is the brand new 500g/l formulation meaning it is 4 times stronger than the previous product, Flexidor® 125, which is now discontinued.
Mix Flexidor® with Kerb Flo 5L for extra control against grasses and broad-leaved weeds. This mixture is ideal for use around tree and shrub bases to kill weeds which are already present and to prevent others from growing.
- Controls a wide range of broad-leaved weeds in a selection of tree species, ornamental plants, top fruit, bush fruit, summer fruiting cane and soft fruit, vines and hops.
- New 500g/l formulation is 4 times stronger than the previous (and now discontined) product, Flexidor® 125.
- Can be mixed with Kerb Flo 5L for improved control against grasses and broad-leaved weeds.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Mix 10ml Flexidor® with 85ml Kerb Flo 5L in 10 litres of water, This is an alternative to Casaron G.
- Use this product as an all over treatment around trees or plants for long-lasting weed control.
- When used alone, Flexidor® should always be used before weed emergence.
- If you are after a granular weed killer, look at Gem Granules.
- Save time and money and mix with Blue Dye to ensure all areas are covered and not overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Flexidor®