LockStar is a NEW residual, pre-emergent total herbicide for use on amenity and landscape areas. Using a new & innovative active ingredient, iodosulfuron, LockStar is an excellent residual herbicide that offers effective control over many species of weeds, such as dandelion, white clover, ribwort plantain & black nightshade. When applied prior to germination, LockStar can keep treated surfaces weed-free for up to 4 months. To control weeds that are already present, LockStar can be tank mixed with glyphosate or fatty acid.
LockStar helps to keep areas such as public places and landscapes weed-free and pleasing to the eye through safe and long-lasting results.
LockStar is an excellent product for resistance management as it contains two innovative active ingredients with different modes of action. A product containing two active ingredients with differing modes of action allows increased longevity compared to products with only one mode of action. LockStar is a granule that is dispersible in water.
- Controls a broad spectrum of weeds.
- Has a residual effect for up to 4 months.
- Contains the innovative active ingredient, iodosulfuron, which is the first new weed control active ingredient to be released in the UK for several years.
- Water dispersible granule.
- Can be used on natural surfaces not intended to bear vegetation, on permeable surfaces overlying soil and on hard surfaces (railway ballast only).
- Always read the product label before use.
- LockStar is best applied before weeds emerge. Apply a single application per season between February and June.
- Mix with glyphosate or fatty acids for post-emergence control.
- For an excellent glyphosate herbicide, take a look at Roundup Pro Vantage 480 5L.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.