Praxys is a new selective, systemic herbicide for amenity turf, lawns and amenity grassland. A mixture of three modern active ingredients (clopyralid, fluroxypyr and florasulam), Praxys provides outstanding control on many troublesome broad-leaved weeds including clover, daisy and thistle. It is rapidly absorbed into the plant and travels through the whole plant- right down to the root.
Praxys is one of the most powerful, cost-effective and environmentally sensitive options on the market today. It has an extremely low does rate that gives a low environmental loading of active ingredients. This means the lowest packaging waste, lowest storage and lowest carriage costs of any product.
Praxys is excellent on most lawn weeds such as bird's foot trefoil, black medick, bristly oxtongue, common cat's-ear, creeping cinquefoil, sorrel, white clover & thistle. Also, as this product is rainfast in only 1 hour, it is convenient for unpredictable weather.
- Key Benefits:
- - Selective, systemic, post-emergence herbicide.
- - Contains three modern, powerful active ingredients.
- - Travels through the entire plant- kills right down to the root.
- - Cost effective and environmentally sensitive.
- - Rainfast in 1 hour.
- - Suitable for use on amenity turf, lawns and amenity grassland.
- Our Recommendation:
- - Always read the product label before use.
- - For best results apply Prayxs when the weeds are small and actively growing.
- - An interval of four weeks must elapse between application of Praxys and re-seeding turf.
- - Take extreme care to avoid drift onto neighbouring crops and non-target plants.
- - A suitable granular fertiliser for lawns would be
- - Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed.
- - If moss is present in your lawn then look at Nitro-gem Liquid.
- - Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Prayxs.