- Compact cultivator for loosening up the soil and preparing the ground for sowing
- Light and agile weighing just only 26 kg
- Ideal for smaller areas
- 4 active chopping knives with 35 cm working width
- 3-way height adjustable brake spur for setting the correct working depth
- Very robust worm gear transmission in an oil bath, driven by a V-belt
Powerful helpers in the garden: Our cultivators impress with active chopping knives, powerful motors and top operating ergonomics.
The AL-KO MH 350-9 LM Petrol Cultivator
The MH 350-9 LM cultivator is your slim, manoeuvrable helper for efficient, time-saving use in your garden. Whether for cultivation, ventilation or loosening the soil: with the AL-KO MH 350-9 LM, you can prepare the soil before sowing, loosen it up and incorporate nutrients, fertilizer and fresh topsoil. The light and manoeuvrable tiller MH 350-9 LM is an ideal helper around the garden.