This Thomas Elliot Bonemeal is an organic fertiliser ideal for plant nutrition without explosive, rapid growth. Bonemeal contains a natural sourse of phosphate which is vital for young plants and is slow-released. Thomas Elliot Bonemeal is suited for use on shrubs, roses and other general garden plants during planting and seeding. We also recommed adding Bonemeal during the planting stages of trees to encourage good root development.
How To Use:
To use as a general plant feed:
Lightly fork into the soil approx once a month during growing season at a rate of 140g per m2.
To use during seedbed preperation, for borders and vegetables:
Lightly fork into the soil before sowing at a rate of 70g per m2. We recommend repeating this during the growing season approximately once a month.
- Provides organic plant nutrition without rapid, explosive growth.
- Contains high levels of naturally sourced phosphate- ideal for phosphate hungry plants such as roses.
- Ideal for young plants / trees just getting established.
- Can be used all year round.
- Always read the product label before use.
- When planting roses apply Bonemeal around the rootball.
- Apply Bonemeal when planting young trees.
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.
- Looking for a specific rose fertiliser? Take a look at Nutrigrow Rose Fertiliser.