Hort-booster G takes plant nutrition beyond conventional fertilisers by combining a unique, powerful package of 19 essential amino-acids, humic acid complex, seaweed and major and minor nutrients from organic and inorganic sources. Hort-booster G facilitates maximum utilisation of nutrients, water, CO2 and light to maximise growth efficiency in plants. This bio-stimulant was developed for application primarily as a foliar fertiliser, however it can also be applied through fertigation systems for salad and soft fruit crops. Hort-booster G is ideal for feeding or aiding stressed shrubs, flowers, trees, vegetables & fruit. It can be used on plants of all sizes & ages providing they are actively growing.
Amino acids are fundamental ingredients in a protein’s biosynthetic process- nearly twenty amino acids types are involved. Studies have shown that amino acids can directly or indirectly benefit a plants physiological activities. Use of amino acids is a known method to increase crop yield and quality. Even though plants have the capacity to biosynthesize all of the amino acids that they require from nitrogen, carbon oxygen and hydrogen, the process is quite complex and demanding. The presence of amino acids in Hort-booster G allows the plant to save energy on this process during critical growth stages.
Total Nitrogen 1.48%, Ammonical N 1.08%, Nitrate N 0.18%, Organic N 0.22%, Phosphorus (P2O5) 0.34%, Potassium (K2O) 0.97%, Magnesium (MgO) 0.1%, Boron0.027%, Copper 0.036%, Iron 1.1%, Manganese 0.036%, Molybdenum 0.018%, Zinc0.036%, Seaweed Extract 5%, Humic Acid Complex 0.6%, 19 L-form Amino Acid Package 5%.
- Combines 19 essential amino-acids, humic acid complex, seaweed and major and minor nutrients.
- Ideal for use on stressed shrubs, flowers, trees, vegetables and fruit.
- Can be used on plants of all ages and sizes.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Use this product to aid stressed or stunted plants.
- Only use when plants are actively growing.
- If you require a mix with trace elements in it, look at Nutri-gem Liquid.
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.