Ericaceous plants such as rhododendrons, azaleas, camellias and heathers do not like excessive levels of lime. If they are to thrive they need the right growing conditions; too much lime, bad drainage and lack of nutrients are all common reasons for poor performance from these plants.
J. Arthur Bower’s Ericaceous compost is carefully formulated to achieve the right pH balance and to supply all the nutrients and trace elements essential for healthy foliage, strong root development and better blooms. The compost will supply your plants with all the nutrients they need for strong, healthy growth during the first 4-6 weeks. After that, feed them every 7-14 days with liquid ericaceous plant food.
- Ideal for acid-loving plants such as camellias, rhododendrons, azaleas and pieris.
- Contains added horticultural sand for extra drainage.
- Feeds for up to 6 weeks.
- Create low maintenance beds an borders with this Lanscape Bark.
- After a regular multi-purpose compost? Take a look at Westland Multi-Purpose Compost.
- Use Resolva Bug Killer to remove pests such as aphids, thrips and whitefly.