NutriFlo Nitro-Sul contains 12% nitrogen and 24% sulphur. The high level of sulphur within Nitro-Sul makes it ideal for use on plants with a sulphur deficiency. As sulphur is not very mobile in the plant, the main symptom of sulphur deficiency is yellowing of fresh growth rather than on older growth. NutriFlo Nitro-Sul also contains the macronutient, nitrogen which helps the sulphur be used efficiently.
In years gone by, sulphur was readily available in the atmosphere as a waste product from industry. Due to the clean air act there are no longer any natural sources of sulphur available in the UK. Sulphur is vital for making the most efficient use of nitrogen in plants. Regular applications of sulphur have also demonstrated an ability to prevent some disease and pest infestations.
- Contains a high level of sulphur- ideal for treating plants with a sulphur deficiency.
- Prevents some diseases and pest infestations when applied regularly.
- The presense of nitrogen aids photosynthesis.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- If you require a mix with trace elements in it, look at Nutri-gem Liquid.