Nutrigrow Triple 18 is a water soluble NPK fertiliser which can be applied via sprayer or fertigation system. Containing a wide range of micronutrients, Triple 18 will improve the growth of a wide range of crops including turf, fruit, ornamentals & grassland. Fertilisers applied directly to the leaf will give a quicker response than granular fertiliser. Soluble powders generally deliver more nutritional value than liquid fertilisers.
Apply at 2-4 week intervals from January to December at 25-50 kg/ha as a foliar spray applied in 300-600 litre/ha water. If using handheld equipment apply 25 grams of product per square metre in 30ml of water up to 50 grams per square metre in 60ml of water.
Total Nitrogen - 18% (Ammoniacal N - 5%, (Nitrate N - 5%), (Ureic N - 8%) Water Soluble Phosphorous Pentoxide (P2O5) - 18%, Water Soluble Potassium Oxide(K2O) - 18%, Water Soluble Magnesium Oxide (MgO) - 1.6%, Water Soluble Iron(Fe) (chelated 100% EDTA) - 0.15%, Water Soluble Manganese (Mn) - 0.1%, Water Soluble Boron (B) - 0.03%, Water Soluble Zinc (Zn) - 0.027%, Water Soluble Copper (Cu) - 0.02%, Water Soluble Molybdenum (Mo) - 0.013%
- Soluble formulation delivers more nutritional value than liquid fertilisers.
- Can be applied via sprayer or fertigation system.
- Contains a wide range of micronutrients (trace elements) alongside the 3 main macronutrients.
- Can be used from March to September.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Only apply to crop that is actively growing.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Use this product as a direct replacement to granular fertiliser.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash hands after handling.
- If you require a liquid all-in-one, look at Nutri-gem Liquid