- Width 1.5m
- Brush Rows 11
- Weight 94kg
- Bristle height 280mm
With 11 rows of bristles for maximum sweeping power in demanding applications. Ideal for use with full sized tractors and telehandlers. Hitch options include fork sleeve hitch (FSH200), three-point tractor hitch (TPH200) or custom hitches to suit any type of materials handler, loader or skidsteer. As with the whole fantastic range of BroomEx brooms, the BM-150 features a high-tensile steel broom head and mounting hardware, with a heavy-duty powder coated finish. This broom is not supplied with a hitch, however forklift. three-point or skidsteer hitches may be specified as options.
Suitable for industrial sweeping both indoors & outdoors.
- SWEEP UP TO 450 MILES BEFORE CHANGING THE BRISTLES – Save time and money
- A WIDE RANGE AVAILABLE – A push broom to suit any sweeping application
- UNIQUE PATENTED FEATURES – A superior sweeping performance
- A WIDE RANGE OF HITCHES – Mount the BroomEx to the machine of your choice
- NO MAINTENANCE REQUIRED – Zero downtime
- 4MM HOOD THAT HAS BEEN SHOTBLASTED, UNDERCOATED AND POWDERCOATED – Extremely robust
- HARD WEARING POLY BRISTLES – Longevity
- NO STORAGE STAND REQUIRED – Simple storage for when not in use
- OPTIONAL MAGNETIC BARS – No more punctures or injured livestock