The Cobra LRH26C petrol Long Reach Hedgetrimmer powered by a Cobra engine is built to tackle the most awkward jobs. With a 135° articulating head and tooth spacing of 30mm, the LRH26C will make light work of long and tall hedges.
- 62cm Double Sided Blade. Comes with a 62cm double sided reciprocating cutting blade, with a large 30mm tooth spacing. Double sided blades are more suitable for shaping.
- * 135° Articulating Cutting Head. The Cobra LRH26C Long Reach Hedgetrimmer comes equipped with a 62cm blade which articulates through 135°, giving greater versatility when cutting and trimming your hedges.
- * 26cc Cobra 2-Stroke Engine. The 26cc engine on the Cobra LRH26C Long Reach Hedgetrimmer provides all the power you need The 2-stroke engine on the Cobra LRH26C produces consistently strong power delivery together with state of the art engine technology, whilst achieving reduced fuel consumption and industry leading low emission levels.
- * Ergonomic Controls. The ergonomically positioned controls not only make operator use more comfortable, but more importantly, as safe as possible.
- * Safety as Standard. The Protective Guard on the Cobra LRH26C helps shield the operator from getting too close to the working end of the machine.