- Continuously variable hydrostatic drive
- Extremely agile ride-on mower ideal for winding lawns
- Easy service and maintenance access to the powerful Briggs & Stratton engine
- Easy-to-reach, ergonomic controls
- Central cutting height adjustment
- Small overall width of only 80 cm
- Comfortable and easy to empty grass box with telescopic handle and acoustic level indicator
Manoeuvrability and longevity: The promises of the R 7-65.8 HD ride-on mower from AL-KO. The ideal partner for medium or winding gardens.
With a 62 cm cutting width and a mowing radius of only 93 cm, the R 7-65.8 HD Rider is perfect for winding gardens with narrow passages. The ride-on mower is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 950 E engine, which can reach speeds of up to 6.2 km / h in forward travel and 3.8 km / h in reverse. The cutting height can be adjusted in 4 steps from 25 mm to 75 mm. No jerking and shifting thanks to the step-less speed setting by foot hydrostatic drive the pedals for which are ergonomically positioned. Thanks to patented activation system, reverse mowing is also possible. The large grass collector box can be easily emptied using a telescopic lever and a sound is emitted when the box is full. The near-edge mowing made possible by a staggered mowing deck.