This horse and pony paddock mixture is suitable for new and existing paddocks. It contains all the seeds needed to maintain a healthy paddock and horse. If you are looking to over-seed an area, we would recommend to sow at 7kg per acre. If it is a completeley new field, we would recommend to use at 14kg per acre. This handy 5kg pack is perfect for repairing field corners & gateways where poaching & compaction has occurred.
This mix will tolerate several years of wear and tear.
For a larger pack take a look at Paddock Grass Seed 14kg
- 50% Pollen or Coletta Rye Grass
- 50% Nui or Temprano or Belida Rye Grass
Sow at 35g per m2
- Contains all the seeds needed for a healthy paddock and horse.
- Ideal for repairing field corners or gateways.
- Do not treat for weeds until grass is older than 6 months old.
- Treat annualy with 20-10-10 Fertiliser to maintain a healthy paddock.
- Use our Paddock Soial Analyisis service to make sure you give the grass everything it needs.
- Take a look at our How To Seed and Overseed a Lawn.
**Please note the actual bag is white, the above image is for illustration purposes only**