Premier Seed Hydroseed Mix is the perfect mix for hydroseed applications. It is perfect for use in areas such as steep embankments or airfields where the seed may be blown away. Mix with mulch, seed starch and water and spray on to the required area. Germination rates are quick, and the process produces high-quality grass.
It can be used to establish grasses, wildflowers, shrubs, and trees directly onto subsoil, poor quality soils, demolition rubble, quarrying and topsoil.
- 40% Strong Creeping Red Fescue
- 30% Perennial Ryegrass
- 20% Chewings Fescue
- 7.5% Smooth Stalked Meadow Grass
- 2.2% Highland Browntop Bentgrass
- Suitable for new or existing grass
- Contains Ryegrass
- Establishing seed in areas with poor ground conditions and/or with low soil quality is also significantly more achievable with the hydroseeding method
- Hydroseeded areas also resist disease and sprout fewer weeds
- Germination rates are quick
- The process produces high-quality grass
- If possible, do not treat for weeds until grass is older than 6 months old
- Treat annually with 9-7-7 Fertiliser to maintain a healthy sward
- Use our Lawn Soil Analysis service to find out exactly what nutrients are available and to get a tailored fertiliser plan if required