- Bare Tool. Does not include battery or charger
- Light, handy hedge trimmer HT 2050 with 51 cm long blade, comfort handle, robust housing
- For quiet, emission-free and cordless hedge care
- Diamond-cut 51 cm long safety blade
- Durable, robust housing with rubber handle for comfortable use
The perfect cut for your hedge, emission-free and independent - with the usual AL-KO ease of use. This is what the light, handy cordless hedge trimmers of the EasyFlex family stand for
The counter-rotating, diamond-ground safety blade has a cutting length of 51 cm and offers a clean cut without jamming or getting stuck. The maximum recommended cutting thickness is 15 mm.
The HT 2050 cordless hedge trimmer is significantly lighter than any petrol model at just 2.8 kg including the battery. The device with the low-vibration electric motor and good weight distribution as well as the ergonomic handles enable well-balanced handling and particularly fatigue-free working, particularly on higher hedges!
The high-quality, robust plastic housing ensures a long service life.
You can work up to 45 minutes with one charge of the EasyFlex Li-ion battery 20 V / 2.5 Ah (not inluded). The empty battery can be recharged in about 50 minutes. If you have a spare battery ready, you can work almost without interruption over a longer period of time. The Li-ion battery is long-lasting, low-maintenance, does not discharge itself and has no memory effect.