The Mudhead '208R' is the latest version of the well proven Hammerhead™ Mudhead off road buggy. The 208R has been available in the USA for a number of years and has proved an extremely popular and capable off road vehicle.
Hammerhead™ is now owned and managed by the largest leisure sports vehicle company in the world 'Polaris Industries' so you can be sure this is a quality product, backed up with a premium service & support from the team here at Storm Buggies UK.
Key product features -
- Mini 208cc LCT USA brand GP engine with revese gear
- Fully automatic ‘rev & go’ CVT transmission
- CE approved and plated
- Padded sports seats + 3 point safety harness
- Electric start, LED headlights & horn
- Supplied with detailed owner’s manual + Safety CD
The adjustable drivers seat distance to the brake & throttle pedals is as follows -
Seat in back position = Front of seat 62cm / Rear of seat 94cm
Seat slid into the forward position = Front of seat 52cm / Rear of seat 84cm