Every Cobra lawnmower has been expertly designed in the UK to cater specifically for the changing conditions of the British lawn. The Cobra RM46SPCE petrol lawnmower is equipped with a 60 litre fabric grass bag, ideal for collecting large amounts of grass clippings before the need for emptying. The grass bag on the Cobra RM46SPCE is made from a robust, high quality fabric. This fabric enables a strong free flow of air which means that grass collection on this machine is even more compact and comprehensive.
- * Cobra DG450 engine - offers a quiet, yet powerful and lightweight combination for a variety of demanding applications. It incorporates the latest engine design technologies ensuring optimal torque and efficiency. The DG450 powers Cobra lawnmowers for gardens up to 600 square metres
- * Cut down to 15mm - with fully adjustable 10 cutting heights ranging from 15mm for a superb low finish, up to 75mm for tackling longer grass, choose the Cobra RM46SPCE. All this is achieved by simply using the single height of cut adjustment lever which has been conveniently positioned next to the rear roller
- * Electric start - as well as a standard recoil pull-start, there's also an electric key start to make starting your Cobra RM46SPCE lawnmower even easier. Electric start eliminates the necessity of pulling the recoil rope, replacing it with an electric ignition key starter. This can help reduce wear and tear on the engine. A charger is supplied to keep the battery ready for use
- * Traditional striped lawn - the rear roller series of petrol lawnmowers from Cobra all come equipped with a full width rear roller to help produce a traditional striped finish. The RM46SPB also gives you the ability to mow right up to the edge of flowerbeds and borders. The rear roller supports the lawn mower when the front wheels are in line with the border edge
- * Collection system - direct collection