Premier Cricket Grass Seed 10Kg
A blend of high density, wear-tolerant perennial ryegrass for a uniform, resistant surface under close mowing. This mixture also provides excellent root penetration, particularly at wicket ends and baselines.
A mixture designed to give rapid establishment with extreme wear tolerance and recovery.
This mixture ideal for cricket wickets, golf tees and tennis courts.
- Quick to establish
- High shoot density for a true playing surface
- Suitable for cricket lawns and tennis courts
- A uniform, resistant surface under close mowing
- Use on Cricket Lawns or Tennis Courts
- Apply by hand or use a spreader for even coverage
- Do not treat for weeds until grass is 6 months old
- Treat regularly with fertiliser to maintain a healthy sward
- Cut with a good cylinder mower with roller for a perfect striped finish